Dr. med. Susanne Pfeiffer

If you notice one of these symptoms, you should consult an ophthalmologist immediately:


• sudden unilateral loss of vision
• flashes or floaters (phosphenes)
• small moving shadows (like flies)
• Squints and double vision problems (diplopia)
• Metamorphopsies (distorted vision)
• in case of pain or accident


Please take your spectacles with you, as well as the optician’s card, if handy.